Thanks for your interest in AlphaPose. The annual license fee for AlphaPose is $2,000. If Licensee lives in a country whose GDP(PPP)-per-capita is 50% or less compared to the United States of America according to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita), Licensee is eligible for a discounted annual license fee of $1000. For the license fee, 30% belongs to Shanghai Jiao Tong University. For the remaining 70%, we will donate 40% to The United Nations Children's Fund (https://www.unicef.org/) , since we hope to help every children fulfil their potential. To appreciate your donation, we will post your company logo on this website. The final 30% will belong to the development team.
If you would like to purchase a commercial license, please drop an e-mail at mvig.alphapose[at]gmail.[dot]com and we will send the detail agreement to you.